Pick TWO sources and they should be articles publicly available over the Internet and not in library databases. “15 years after 9/11: What became of Al Qaeda?” Articles please on Al Qaeda after 9/11. Where does the group stand today after the death of bin Laden? Please provide the following information on your source: Name: Year: Title: Author: Web address: Review: please say why you think this source is useful. An example: “CBC (2016) – Al-Qaeda still ‘very dangerous’ 5 years after Osama bin Laden’s death” Name: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Year: 2016 Title: Al-Qaeda still ‘very dangerous’ 5 years after Osama bin Laden’s death Author: Lucas Powers Review: The article details how experts studying terrorism consider Al-Qaeda today. It puts the organization in context, and gives an idea to the enduring cultural resonance of Al Qaeda with other terrorists. It also explains some of the ideology and tactics behind Al Qaeda’s practices. The article explains Al Qaeda’s focus on western powers as the source of corrupting influence in the Middle East, and how their philosophy allows them stay relevant and plan long term. Source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/alqaeda-obl-death-anniversary-1.3558977 ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”