November 6, 2019 in Homework Help
Question One Part 1: Refer to the LMC program below: 1. What is the first number placed in the out basket? 2. What is the last number placed in the out basket? 3. Describe what the LMC program does. Mailbox Contents 00 506 01 207 02 902 03 705 04 601 05 000 …………….. 06 10 DAT 07 2 DAT Part 2: Write a Little Man program (using Mnemonic and Numeric code) that add two input numbers subtract a third input numbers from them and output the result. Question Two Part 1: Convert the following number to a floating point format i.e. (SEEMMMMM) format. 73.8224 Part 2: Add the floating point (SEEMMMMM) number converted in Part 1 with the following number: 05564373 Question Three ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) is a coding system that can be used to represent characters. a. Explain how ASCII is used to represent text in a computer system. b. Unicode is also used to represent text in a computer system. Explain the difference between the character sets of Unicode and ASCII c. Convert the word CAB into binary using the ASCII character set. d. What character string does the binary ASCII code. 01010011 01000101 01010101 ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”