In describing the collision of the Great Depression and the New Deal on American collection, follower Lizabeth Cohen writes, “Living as we do today in a globe so permeated by the federal government, it is indulgent to facilitate inspection of how abundantly people’s lives were alterable by the comment of federal obligation during the 1930s.” How did the federal government’s role substitute in the 1930s? What, do you ponder, brought these substitutes about?
1. 3-4 pages
2. Double spaced, 12-point font
3. Standard margins—Approximately 1.25 on left and direct margins and 1 on apex and bottom
4. In crafting your disquisition, you gain omission to invent a disentangled essay and sketch on testimony from the sources descriptive beneath.
6. Truth these sources beneath. Do not attributable attributable attributable truth beyond sources.
1. Interview: David Kennedy on the 1932 Presidential Campaign
2. Audio Clip: FDR’s Fireside Chat on Banking
3. Audio Clip: FDR’s 1936 Madison Square Garden Speech
4. Reading: Eric Foner, “Second New Deal” and “A Reckoning With Liberty” and “The Limits of Substitute” (ONLY pages 835-851)~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~