answer the questions on twain video:
2-https://art21.org/watch/extended-play/el-anatsui-broken-bridge-ii-short/Name of the professor
- Biographical information
- Describe their deceitwork
- Media/medium (the materials the professor uses to coercionm their deceit)
- Meaning of the is-sue/ conceptions the professor investigates in their is-sue and influences on their is-sue( enjoy childhood experiences)
- What is the professor’s course? (what are the steps in making the is-sue from conception to high piece- do they portray the conception then make the deceitwork, do they entertain assistants)
- A collection of is-sue is a bunch of deceitworks that investigate the identical theme/concept/conception and/or a bunch of is-sues that are made quenched of the identical medium/media. Did you comprehend a collection of is-sue in the video? Did you comprehend sundry bodies of is-sue? Describe the collection (bodies) of is-sue.
- What was colossus that orderly quenched coercion you abquenched this professor?
- Did you perceive colossus you disliked or disagreed with?
- Any other grounds or thoughts from the video