CNC:MH – 92446 Assessment 2: Collaborative Mental Health Nursing Practice (Weight 50%) Marking Criteria 1. Introduction (Total 10 marks) • Introduce the topic: collaborative mental health nursing practice with healthcare consumers who have experienced a mental disorder. • Define key terms. • Outline the purpose of the assignment. 2. Discussion (Total 30 marks) • Written in a manner consistent with academic convention: the writing is structured using paragraphs and complete sentences and is free of spelling and grammatical errors. • Refer to relevant literature, including a minimum of eight peer-reviewed journal articles and: (i) Discuss why it is necessary for mental health nurses, when developing a collaborative nurse-consumer relationship, to gain an understanding of the health care consumer’s experiences of living with the effects of a mental disorder (15 marks). (ii) Identify one aspect of your own nursing practice – a behaviour, an attitude, or a skill – that requires some development for you to work collaboratively with a health care consumer who has experienced a mental disorder. Discuss how you could develop this aspect of your own nursing practice (15 marks). In part (ii) of the discussion you can use the first person, ‘I’, when you are discussing your own practice development; however, you must support this section of the discussion with references to relevant literature. 3. Conclusion and Referencing (Total 10 marks) • Summarise the major findings of the discussion and form a conclusion. • Adhere to the HARVARD UTS reference model for in-text references and the reference list. Grades: 25 Unsatisfactory 25 – 32 Pass 33 – 37 Credit 38 – 42 Distinction 43– 50 High Distinction ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
Why ‘Essay Bishop’?
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”