When answering the questions DO NOT rewrite the questions. Number each answer 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Keep answers short and brief. THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY. Please do not answer it like an essay. Just number each answer with the immediate, to the point, brief answer.
NO SOURCES. MUST be written in own words. NO citations.
In your own words, summarize the Assessment Cycle and each of the steps in Teaching Strategies Gold.
In your own words, discuss possible challenges and advantages of Kindergarten Readiness Assessments for teachers.
According to the NAEYC position statement on Building an Effective, Accountable System in Program summarize NAEYC’s recommendations and rationales in your own words.
1. Name the areas of the Mississippi Early Learning Standards for Classrooms serving Three-Year-Old’s.
2. What are the College and Career Readiness Standards (CCRS) for the English-Language Arts Strands?
3. What is your opinion and your thoughts on Three-Year-Old’s being assessed with college and career readiness in mind? Is this too young or do you believe this appropriate? Explain your answer.
In your own words, discuss strategies you have learned to engage dual language learner families.
1. In your own words, using the Purpose-Type-Question identify the difference between a summative and formative assessment.
2. What is the first step in the Assessment Purpose-Type-Question?~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~