ASSIGNMENT: From Chapter 3, pages 89-90, WEB-BASED CASE. Read the following case and answer all questions. BBC DIGITAL MEDIA INITIATIVE REVISITED: The National Audit Office (NAO) scrutinizes public spending in the United Kingdom. Its memorandum on the BBC’s DMI project reported on several key findings. First, the in-house team was severely challenged by the fact that the project was already 18 months behind schedule when they began work on the project. Second, the technology team issued releases throughout the project that did not meet end-user expectations and eroded confidence in the project. Third, the BBC focused more on technological development rather than on encouraging organization-wide changes in workflow that would encourage adoption. Finally, the NAO concluded, the DMI lacked governance arrangements for the scale, risk, and complexity of the project. Do research online to identify the capabilities of digital asset management software. What are the top-rated digital asset management software products? Who uses this software? Given the NAO’s findings and what you discover about available off-the-shelf products, would it have been wiser for the BBC to adopt a collection of these existing products? What actions would be necessary to gain the cooperation of the business units to incorporate this collection of products into their work processes? Once your Graded Assignment is uploaded, a program called Turn It In will analyze your submission for plagiarism. Submissions with more than 40% will not be accepted! If your submission is greater than 40%, you have the option of removing your submission, reworking the paper, and resubmitting again. This can be done as many times as needed until the due date has passed for this Graded Assignment. REMINDER: Capstone Presentation is due on Saturday evening by 11 p.m. ET in Week 6! Please see your CU email for the names of your team members. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
We guarantee you 100% satisfaction with the following clauses:
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”