BUMGT5980 – Managerial Decision Making Assessment Task 4 – Decision Making Application Due date: Week 12 (or on the date advised by the course teacher) Word limit: 1,500 words excluding reference list and appendices Weighting/Value: 30% “The capacity of the human mind for formulating and solving complex problems is very small compared with the size of the problems whose solution is required for objectively rational behavior in the real world—or even for a reasonable approximation to such objective rationality” (Simon, 1957, p. 198). In reference to Simon’s quote, provide a critical examination of three discrete concepts (covered in this course) that may explain bias in decisions. This essay provides a theoretical treatment (critical examination) of each concept and should follow essay format. Students should consult the general guides for marking essays – links plus the ‘General Guide to Writing and Study Skills’ available on the course website A marking guide for this assessment is provided at a separate link. Notes: 1. Submit the assignment as a word document. Use left justified (not centred!), 12 point font and 1.5 spacing. The reference style is APA. Marks may be deducted where this criteria is not met. 2. Headings, figures, tables and diagrams where appropriate are encouraged. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”