For this assignment, focus in on the coaching and mentoring techniques you have established for your Individual Development Plan. Through defining both coaching and mentoring, you have a better vision for the necessary techniques to aid in the success of the mentoring process. Review your coaching and mentoring techniques that you brainstormed in your Individual Development Plan outline. Develop a description (1,250-1,500 words) of your coaching and mentoring techniques that addresses the following:
1. Include coaching techniques to support your mentee in reaching the short-term and long-term goals. How will you use these to support the growth of your mentee? How can you use these techniques as a manager or leader of a team of people?
2. Include mentoring techniques to support your mentee in reaching the short-term and long-term goals. How will you use these to support the growth of your mentee? How can you use these techniques as a manager or leader of a team of people?
3. Determine an effective solution for helping your mentee identify his or her potential and take initiative to achieve his or her goals.
4. Discuss your emotional and social intelligence skills that will contribute to the success of the mentoring experience.
5. Identify the relevant ethical considerations you incorporated into the design of your plan and selection of techniques. How do the selected activities and techniques accommodate both your own and the mentee’s values and beliefs? Finally, discuss how your decisions for your plan and techniques are in line with a specific Christian value or belief.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required. Provide an introduction and conclusion
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~