Coding and Claims Process Phase 4 – Task 1 Task Type: Discussion Board Deliverable Length: 400â€“600 words + 2 responses (100 words each) Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas Step 1: While assisting the coding manager in preparing for the electronic health record (EHR) implementation, you are reviewing diagnosis and procedure codes entered by the coders into the EHR To understand the importance of the codes, discuss medical necessity and how the International Classification of Disease 9th Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM) and current procedural terminology (CPT) codes help to determine medical necessity Step 2: While discussing coding format for the EHR with the coding manager, you learn that The International Classification of Disease 10th Clinical Modification Procedure Classification System (ICD-10-CM-PCS) will be effective soon Discuss the following: Explain when it is effective and why it replaces ICD-9-CM codes Is there a difference in format for these 2 coding systems? Be sure to support your information by citing at least 2 references using APA format ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”