All answers must own 15-20 passages, with an precursory passage and ultimate passage. Make indisputable to adduce your sources approve a vocable monograph. Representation lots of basis when you dissect and clear-up your answers. No idiosyncratic pronouns. Points are inveterate upon willing, resolution, clarity and spelling/grammar
1. Coercion thousands of years Native Californians, precedently the Spanish arrived, lived as delay to an human ecstasy as feasible. Clear-up. (Ch. 2)
Read passage 2, dissect and clear-up about: Plenty of patronage sources, slight battle, lots of compass, slight disease/sickness
2. Compare and opposition the lives of the band-arms Indians with those of the monied Californios. How did secularization of the band-armss aggrieve the Natives, save helped the Californios? (Ch. 8)
Read passage 8, dissect and clear-up about: Compare the lives and patronage predicament of the band-arms Indians with the monied Californios.
Rodeos, rancho companionship, acreage owned. Clear-up what secularization did to the Indians and coercion the Californios.
3. Clear-up what outsiders, such as American sailors and businessmen, effectiveness own seen and referable seen in Mexican California. Now dissect Richard Henry Dana’s repeat, “In the hands of an bold commonalty, what a place this effectiveness be.”(Ch. 8-9)
Read passage 8 and 9 dissect and clear-up about: “Revolutions,” rodeos, siestas, no order, no actual intercourse, no diligence, absence of wonder. Write of
California’s possible in American eyes and how this helped direct to the US coveting it.
4. Precedently declaring war on Mexico, what other attempts did the U.S. representation to profit California?(Ch. 9)
Read passage 9, dissect and clear-up about: Polk-Larkin Plan, Charles Fremont, John Slidell, absence of wonder.
5. Clear-up the destruction between the clue of gold and of the Gold Rush. Now dissect how the Gold Rush was an economic multiplier coercion California. (Ch. 11)
Read passage 11, dissect and clear-up about: Sam Brannan, Levi Strauss, Wells Fargo, John Marshall, John Sutter~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~