Compose a 5–7 pg. research-based essay response to the prompt below dealing mainly with chapters 5 on the State and the Tools of Statecraft, yet encompassing other issues written about and discussed in Modules/Weeks 1–4. The exam is open-book/open-note/open-research and focuses on the assigned readings, the Discussion Board Forum topics, the presentations, and other research related to the course content. Compose and submit your response in a single Word document. The assignment must be in current Turabian format. Essay Theme: Justifications for the State—Limits & Possibilities ▪ With clear writing and examples, compare the State’s ability to provide safety and security for its peoples to more local governing entities (city, federal, provincial), transnational institutions like the UN or EU, or even INGOs who might at times better secure their safety and security. Acknowledging that States formally recognized by most other States enjoy legitimacy as sovereign actors, explain the limits and possibilities of sovereignty as a factor in producing safety and security for citizens. Caution: Do not use the American model as the standard for a state, since the question (and chapter) views the State as a global concept. You may point to governance issues which make use of the American model, but be careful not to superimpose this model on your analysis. ▪ In effect, on what moral, practical, or historical basis would you assess the limits and possibilities of justification for the State as we know it today, and what factors might diminish such justification today? Please feel free to use biblical and extra-biblical resources to frame or enhance your analysis. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”