Economics Question: Consider a $1000 par-value bond that has a 30-year maturity, a 6% coupon rate, and sells at an initialyield to maturity of 8%. The bond pays an annual coupon payment. Also, you know that the duration ofthe bond, at its initial yield, is 11.79 years, and that the bond’s convexity is 231.2. Suppose that the bond’s yield increases from 8% to 12%. (a) Predict how much the bond price would change (in percentage) by applying the duration rule. (b) Now predict how much the bond price would change (in percentage) by applying the duration-with-convexity rule. (c) Calculate how much the bond price will actually change if interest rates were to increase from 8% to12%. (d) Which rule is a better approximation for the sensitivity of price changes? The duration rule or the duration with convexity rule? (e) Now consider that there is a much smaller change in bond’s yield. Suppose bond YTM increases from8% to 8.1%. Redo Parts (a) – (c). Does your answer to Part (d) change? ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
Why ‘Essay Bishop’?
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”