Essay paper, Causes Of Enuresis.
Vaughan Johnson is a 7-year-old Caucasian boy who comes for an evaluation with his parents, Aeron and Donovan Johnson. The Johnsons are worried because Vaughan has been wetting the bed every night.
Vaughan has not wanted to go to sleepovers with his friends because of the bedwetting, which frustrates him a lot. Answer the following questions from your perspective as his psychiatric nurse practitioner.
1. What Important issues should you include in your psychiatric evaluation?
2. How should you approach a 7-year-old client who is very embarrassed about talking with you about the issue?
3. What information do you need to begin treatment planning?
4. Identify possible causes for the enuresis.
5. What do potential treatment interventions you suggest?