Collaboration Paper This assignment is a formal paper. This includes: APA format, title page, headings, literature review, proper citation per APA, logical sequence, conclusions, clarity, understanding of the topic, and reference list. The paper should be 3-5 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. The paper must demonstrate independent ideas and conclusions. At a minimum, the following topics must be well articulated in the paper. Remember that discussion of each topic requires citations that are current (less than 5 years old) and relevant. Please refer to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded. Explain how multidisciplinary collaboration can affect clinical decision making. Discuss how collaboration can lead to improved patient outcomes. Discuss how lack of collaboration can lead to poor patient outcomes. Identify three barriers to professional collaboration among healthcare professionals and patients? What are the five best ways to promote professional collaboration in pediatric primary care? How can the nurse practitioner encourage and support collaboration among the patient, family, caregivers, and healthcare professionals? Assignment Requirements: Before finalizing your work, you should: be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above); consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”