FICIMES HI6026 Audit, Assurance and Compliance, assignment
HI6026 Audit, Assurance and Compliance
Trirnester 2 2018
Assessment Value: 20%
1. This assignment is to be submitted in accordance with the assessment policy stated in the Unit Outline and Student Handbook.
2. It is the responsibility of the student who is submitting the work, to ensure that the work is in fact her/his own work. Incorporating another’s work or ideas into one’s own work without appropriate acknowledgement is an academic offence. Students should submit all assignments for plagiarism checking on Blackboard before final submission in the subject. For further details, please refer to the Unit Outline and Student Handbook.
3. Maximum marks available: 20 marks. Refer to martUng rubric for marking criteria.
4. Assignment should be of 2,500 words. Please use -word counr and include this in the report. Presented in Calibri font size 12.
5. Due date of submission: Week 9, Friday at 12.59 p.m.
Topic: How Enhanced Auditor Reporting being embraced Australia,
Background and Context:
Since 2016, there has been a strong push to improve the quality of audit reporting. Listed entities now have to report on -key audit matters- and improve the way material information is communicated using -plain English-. As mentioned in the CPA Australia podcast -How is Enhanc. Auditor Reporting being Embraced around the Glober(available at CPA Australia website):