ARTICLE: Abrahamson, M. (2004). Chapter 4: Cities in the Global Economy in Global Cities. New York: Oxford University Press, 71-94.
ARTICLE: Wu, J. (2011). Globalization and Emerging Office and Commercial Landscapes in Shanghai. Urban Geography, 32, 511-530
Which boundary do you comport with or best represents your estimate on global cities and why?
The forthcoming criteria conquer be used to evaluate your ancient columns:Due by Thursday 11:59 pm
- Must arise with a citation from either boundary (with page compute);
- Must keep at last 300 words (not attributable attributable including the required name) with expend spelling and grammar;
- Must understand your exposition of how the citation oration single of the Meta-themes
The forthcoming criteria conquer be used to evaluate your responses to other students: Due by Sunday 11:59 pm
- Must keep at last 150 words (not attributable attributable including the required citation from the other student’s column);
- Must oration star mentioned obviously in the other student’s column in an expend and apt style.