Homework for Module 3. (Copy everything on a word document and submit the word document.)
1. Please create pseudo codes and scripts that will do the followings (2 scripts total)
1) A script that will convert Pounds to Kilograms. (Use 220 lbs for example)
2) A script that will find the slope of a tangent line of y=x2 at x=0.5 and x = 1.
2. Please create a script that will do the followings (No pseudo code is required since we are
just completing the given task)
1) Use ceil() function in C to find the smallest integer value greater than or equal to
a= 1.6 and b = -5.2
2) Use floor() function in C to find the largest integer value less than or equal to c= 1.6
and d = -5.2
3) Use fabs() function in C to find the absolute value of e= 1.6 and f = -5.2.
4) Use log() function and log10 function to find the base e log value and base 10 log
value of g = 100.
5) Use fmod() function to find the remainder of h divided by i1 when h = 9.7 and i1 = 3
and the remainder of h divided by i2 when h=9.7 and i2= 2.5.
6) Use sqrt() function to find the square root of j
+k2 when j = 3 and k =4.
7) Use pow() function to find 34
8) Use exp() function to find e3
. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.