The Final Research Proposal (Parenting within Homelessness) During the past few weeks, you have considered the various elements of the research project. Retrieve your survey/questionnaire results to complete your final project in Unit 5. Your research paper should include the following: • An Introduction of the Study • Your Purpose of the study • Your Methodology on the study; Qualitative Methods and Quantitative Methods • Create a Survey for the Research Study • Add your ethical considerations for the survey to your Methodology (Qualitative Methods and Qualitative Methods) • Add your measurement strategy to your Methodology • Include a copy of the questionnaire or survey in the Methodology • Provide your Data Analysis with survey results • Data results should be provided in graphic form, making them user-friendly information • Provide your Conclusion regarding the study. Be sure to tell how well you answered your research question, the status of your hypothesis (true/false), and the value of your survey results for your topic moving forward References: https://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/researchdesigns How Does Homelessness Affect Parenting Behaviour? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3370681/ https://www.feantsaresearch.org/download/diebacker-arhant_harnerejh2-2015-article44049827239602482380.pdf Be sure to include the research problem, the purpose statement, and the research questions or hypothesis in the paper. Make sure the paper is structured with the following common structures: • Introduction • Literature review • Methodology • Results • Discussion • Bibliography • Appendices ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”