- To investigate the concept of project interdependencies and explore how it affects project management.
- To analyze the problem of poor project interdependency management as a challenge of project management in the UAE, the challenges facing portfolio and programme management to effectively manage interdependencies between projects
- To compare project interdependency management in the UAE to the ideal or standard approaches to management in PPM contexts and provide recommendations on how PPM can develop positive relationships between PM that would enable the effective management of shared projects.
- How do project interdependencies affect project management in the PPM context
- How competent are project managers in the UAE in regard to project interdependency management What are the factors that make project interdependencies a challenge in project management in the nation
- What are the best project interdependency management practices What improvements should be made to project interdependency management in the UAE in order to improve project management
|1. How many different projects depend on the completion of the specific project that you are in charge o One o Two o Three o None 2. How often do you interact with the project managers from the other dependent projects o Daily o Weekly o Monthly o None of the above 3. Do you normally share the resources and the knowledge among the different projects Using a scale of 1-5, to what extent to you share 4. Please choose the nature of the project interdependencies with respect to output, market and the overall benefits of the stated project interdependencies. o Meetings 5. What form of project interdependency management do you normally employ o Visual tools o Optimization models o Individual centered approaches o Group centered approaches 6. If soft practices are used, what tools do you normally employ in the management of the stated project interdependencies o Focusing on certain individuals o Focusing on groups 8. In your opinion, in a scale of 1-7, what are the positive beneficial factors that contribute to the overall project interdependency success o Sharing of knowledge o Cost savings o Sales increase. o Project scheduling and timing efficiency o Selection of compatible projects o Others|
- 7 Validity and Reliability