1) Industry Analysis and Competitive Advantage [WLO: 1] [CLOs: 3, 5] Twitter Discussion (2) Organizational Structure, Leadership, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) [WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 5] Twitter This does not have to be in APA format..This i just 2 discussions. Discussion 1: Industry Analysis and Competitive Advantage [WLO: 1] [CLOs: 3, 5] Twitter Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review Chapter 16: Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage, and table 16-2: D’Aveni’s model, “Dynamic Strategic Interactions in Hypercompetitive Industries.” Define the term hypercompetition with an example. Identify a firm that competes in a hypercompetitive industry. Explain how the five partners (flagship) model developed by Rugman and D’Aveni differ from Porter’s five forces model? Determine how the firm you selected uses dynamic strategic interactions to compete in each arena listed in the model, what are cost and quality, timing and know-how, entry barriers, and deep pockets. What is the connection if any, between national competitive advantage and a company competitive advantage? Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words. Cite your textbook and any other sources used to support your ideas. You may refer to Ashford University Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. Guided Response: Review several of your peers’ posts. Respond to three of your fellow students’ posts in a substantive manner. Each peer response post must be at least 150 words. Respond to a peer who chose a different firm and suggest a competitor that has survived the market or had a long run. Why do you think this may have been? Provide examples that support your selection Discussion 2: Organizational Structure, Leadership, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) [WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 1, 5] Twitter Prior to beginning work on this discussion, review Chapter 17: Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility in your text. Part 1: The goal in organizing for global marketing is to find a structure that enables the company to respond to significant differences in international market environments and to extend valuable corporate knowledge. Discuss at least three alternatives for global organization structure. For each one, explain the structure and some of its advantages and disadvantages for global operations. Evaluate the importance of creating the balance between autonomy and integration in various global organization structures. Part 2: Consumers throughout the world expect that companies conduct business in an ethical and socially responsible way. Socially conscious companies should include human rights, labor, and the environmental issues in their agenda. Identify at least three ways global companies can demonstrate their commitment to CSR. Provide an example where a specific company, other than Starbucks, demonstrated commitment to CSR. Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words. Cite your textbook and any other sources used to support your ideas. You may refer to Ashford University Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. Guided Response: Review several of your peers’ posts. Respond to two of your fellow students’ posts in a substantive manner. Each peer response post must be at least 150 words. Identify one or two additional ways the company your peers selected demonstrated commitment to CSR. Provide examples that support your suggestions. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
Why ‘Essay Bishop’?
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”