- Describe DBLC (Database Life Cycle) and its phases.
- Describe concurrency in a DBMS and how it is managed.
Restraint the aftercited consultations transcribe the required SQL declarations:
3. Transcribe an SQL declaration to generate the PET consultation.
4. Transcribe an SQL declaration to exhibition the erect and sign of complete dandles.
5. Transcribe an SQL declaration to expose the erect, sign, and DOB of complete dandles having the sign Dog.
6. Transcribe an SQL declaration to exhibition the dandle possessor principal call, developed call, and dandle call. Hint: you want to combine PET_OWNER and PET consultations.
Final exam project:
A factory has sundry divisions. A division may own manifold employees save must own at developed seven. Integral employee works restraint undivided and simply undivided division. Integral division has a supervisor — simply undivided supervisor per division. A supervisor is an employee of the congregation, save referable complete employees are supervisors. A division may own manifold agents, and integral agent is assigned to a biased division. Effects are manufactured on agents. A effect can be an constellation of sundry contrariant rudiments or a only fraction. Integral effect goes through undivided or past agents restraint embezzle effection influences. Likewise, sundry effects may go through a point agent restraint a effection influence. The employee has a principal call, developed call, and average call, gender, harangue, and compensation. An employee reckon choicely identifies an employee. Divisions own divisions call, sign, and location. The division’s ccomplete and reckon are twain choice identifier of a division. Integral agent accomplish own a choice agent reckon, call, sign, and vendor’s call.
When a agent goes restraint livelihood, the epoch of livelihood must be smitten, since a livelihood immateriality is attested by the epoch of the livelihood restraint each agent. The attributes of livelihood immateriality are opportunity enslaved and require.
A effect is attested by its rudiment ID, rudiment call, and term.
7- Generate an ERD by principal identifying the entities, then their relationships, and finally infer the attributes to each existence.
8- Generate a close basis type from ERD, including elementary and restrainteign keys.
9- Implement the close type into a DDL and establish the basisbase in SQL Server (or any other DBMS that you own installed)
10- Generate some synthetic basis and insinuate the basis into the basisbase.