Nursing homework help Jordan is a 35-year-old woman who presents with intermittent diarrhea with cramping that is relieved by defecation. The diarrhea is not bloody or accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Review of past medical history includes some childhood “stomach issues”, HTN, and a recent cholecystectomy. She works in the environmental department of a large hotel. . She denies alcohol and cigarette. Diagnosis: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) I. Discuss the epidemiology of IBS? II. What is your treatment goals for this patient? III. Discuss First line and second line drug therapy for IBS. Please include pharmacotherapeutic information. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
Why ‘Essay Bishop’?
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”