1) John writes a memo to his employees. Putting his thoughts onto paper is an example ofA. communicatingB. messagingC. encodingD. cryptography2) Chantel received an invitation to a web meeting that will take place at 3:00 p.m. She accepted the invitation. This is an example ofA. formal channels of communicationB. spontaneous communicationC. feedback as a function of communicationD. informal channels of communication3) You are doing research on political issues and find that you are on a conservative leaning site. What type of source credibility issue is this?A. CredentialsB. ImpartialityC. CurrencyD. Style4) When reviewing an educational math website, you find the authorâs background is in English. What type of source credibility issue is this?A. CredentialsB. ImpartialityC. CurrencyD. Style5) A famous ice cream manufacturer sent workers to a nearby grocery store to offer shoppers a sample of its new flavor. The workers provided samples to 300 shoppers and noted that 80% of the sample population stated they liked the flavor. Based on this scenario, which of the following is an example of an inference?A. Workers provided samples to 300 shoppers.B. 20 percent of the sample population did not like the new flavor or were indifferent.C. The ice cream manufacturer began producing the new ice cream flavor and offered it in stores.D. The workers were offering samples to see if the general public liked the new flavor.6) Persuading or convincing others to accept your argument means the reasoning must be logical. Which of the following is an example of logical flaws or fallacies?A. Opposing views are consideredB. Hasty GeneralizationC. Argument presents alternative explanationsD. Reasoning from specific evidence7) What is the best way for the CEO to deal with managers in key positions who continue to resist a major change?A. Minimize their interactions with fellow employees and work around themB. Replace them with people who will support the changeC. Give them space and hope they will come to see why the change was necessaryD. Keep increasing the pressure on them to support the change8) Finding a win-win solution that allows parties who are involved to have their goals achieved is an example ofA. accommodationB. collaborationC. team buildingD. compromising9) What is emphasized more in ethical leadership theories than in transformational leadership?A. Leader valuesB. Leader behaviorsC. Leader skillsD. Leader traits10) Ethical behavior and integrity for a leader is most likely to result inA. higher unit performanceB. higher performance ratings for the leader by bossesC. higher subordinate satisfaction and trustD. less stress for the leader1) A common characteristic of most entrepreneurs is that theyA. accept the risks involved in starting and managing a businessB. have a high level of scientific and technical expertiseC. possess a great deal of personal wealthD. have experience in running large, complex organizations12) In order to make an intelligent investment decision, entrepreneurs shouldA. limit their options to those business investments that are backed by the U.S. governmentB. invest in businesses that have generated a stable rate of profit for at least the past ten yearsC. invest only in business opportunities where it is possible to take an active role in managementD. compare the risks of potential investments to their expected profits and find the right balance between profit and risk13) The customers, employees, stockholders, suppliers, creditors, and others who stand to gain or lose by the policies and activities of a business represent the firmâsA. market makersB. economic environmentC. stakeholdersD. social mentors14) When a firm makes use of the SWOT analysis, one of its objectives is toA. identify the best employees to fill each position within the organizationB. set specific short-term performance standards for each departmentC. evaluate the desirability of issuing stocks or bonds in the current financial climateD. identify the things it does well as an organization and the things it needs to improve15) The process of rating an organizationâs practices, processes, and products against the best of the world is known asA. webworkingB. outsourcingC. benchmarkingD. core competencies16) Companies benefit today by inter-firm cooperation. One of the ways they cooperate is through networking. Another way is by seeking technological knowledge and learning new processes from other firms that usually fall outside of their respective industries. We call thisA. competency capturingB. technology swappingC. benchmarkingD. broadening the knowledge base17) An important difference between accounting and other business functions, such as marketing and management, is thatA. accounting functions must be performed by an âoutsiderâ (rather than by an employee of the business) in order to avoid conflicts of interestB. accounting offers us insight into whether the business is financially soundC. accounting involves mainly clerical activities and thus requires very little analysisD. accounting deals exclusively with numbers18) Although accounting has several specific uses, the overall purpose of accounting can be summarized asA. to provide financial information that is useful to decision makersB. to meet the legal requirements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)C. to allow the government to track business activity levelsD. to compute the profit or loss and declared dividend of a business firm19) An important advantage that knowledge technology has over older versions of business technology is that itA. is much cheaper to incorporate into most business operationsB. delivers timely information directly to the people who need itC. allows businesses to locate anywhere and still reach their customersD. eliminates the need for business to store information electronically20) First Engineering, a large U.S. based mechanical engineering firm, is considering entering the global market. Upon careful analysis of the global market, they will find that global tradeA. opportunities are diminishingB. is dominated by emerging, developing countriesC. is likely to be severely restricted in the future by nontariff trade barriersD. is big business today and is expected to be more important in the future21) The process of setting up individual functional units of the business to do specialized tasks is calledA. departmentalizationB. division of laborC. job specializationD. delegation of authority22) The proven success of job specialization lies in the fact thatA. it leads to groupthinkB. it avoids the pitfalls of division of labor, where workers become removed from thinking conceptually about the businessC. it is a detractor to others who are thinking about entering your industry because it successfully creates barriers to entryD. it adds efficiency to the businessâs operation by identifying tasks that some do better than others23) Economics is the study of how a societyA. invests wisely in the stock marketB. employs resources to produce goods and services and distribute them among competing groups and individualsC. employs statistical techniques to make predictions about the evolution of society over the long runD. governs itself for the good of its citizens24) How is it that people working in their own self-interest produce goods, services, and wealth for others?A. By taking advantage of a vast supply of labor, people working in their own self-interest could hire others at very low wages.B. In order to earn money and produce goods that improve lives, self-directed gain would provide jobs, and subsequently wages for others.C. The government pays entrepreneurs in the United States to produce goods, services, and wealth for others.D. Entrepreneurs tend to include themselves in a group of people who need charitable support. A portion of the entrepreneurâs profit (as required by law) goes to the charity of oneâs choice to support the less fortunate.25) The ultimate resource of a firm is itsA. business planB. marketing mixC. capital budgetD. employees26) Today, human resource management has become so important that in many firms it has becomeA. a function performed by managers in all areas of the organizationB. the main responsibility of the firmâs legal staffC. a function handled only by specialists in the human resource departmentD. function handled only by the firmâs top management27) Which of the following is included in performing a business analysis?A. Hiring new employeesB. Entering global marketsC. Conducting a SWOT analysisD. Networking28) When the competition is intense and the environment is changing rapidly, it is especially important toA. maintain a high level of external monitoringB. have detailed plans and operating proceduresC. increase the power of the chief executiveD. strengthen the organization culture29) Which of the following would be a concern addressed in a strategic plan?A. Which specific jobs should be assigned to each employee?B. How much output should be produced this week in a given production facility?C. Which computer software package should the firmâs human resources office use to manage the payroll?D. Should the firm make a long-term commitment to expand into new markets?30) Tactical planning is concerned withA. determining the best way to cope with an emergency situationB. devising temporary courses of action to be used if the primary plans do not achieve the desired resultsC. developing detailed strategies about what is to be done, who is to do it, and how it is to be doneD. setting long run goals that will govern the general course of the organization for years – essay bishop study help experts ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
Why ‘Essay Bishop’?
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”