To complete this assignment, you will need to complete the Apply Your Skills Experiential Exercise: Aptitude Questionnaire on pages 30–31 in Chapter 1 of the textbook, which was assigned in Week 1. Interpret your assessment findings based on the provided scoring and interpretation instructions.
Review your assessment findings from the aptitude questionnaire and write a 3–4 page, double-spaced paper in which you address the following:
- For each skill area: conceptual, human, and technical, summarize your findings in terms of your areas of strength and weakness.
- What was your initial reaction to learning about these areas? Were you surprised?
- Identify at least one resource to improve each skill area—conceptual, human, technical—for a minimum of three resources.
- Describe how your strengths in these skill areas can transfer to promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
- Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate two quality academic resources.
- Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Analyze the conceptual, human, and technical skills necessary for promoting a positive culture in a global environment.
Here are my results from the assessment:
Conceptual Skills- 25
Technical Skills- 25