Pintos Fire Ethics Case Study Analysis Paper details: Put yourself in the role of the Recall Coordinator for Ford Motor Co. It’s 1973 and a relatively small number of field reports have been coming in about rear-end collisions, fires, and fatalities. The decision you must make is whether to act immediately to recall the automobile or not. The assignment draws on the approaches and steps presented in Chapter 2. Use the eight steps to sound ethical decision-making as outlined in Chapter 2 to illustrate your decision-making process and explain whether you would recall the Pinto car. Identify the most important factors that guide your decision-making based on Chapter 2 to answer the following question: Question: Would you recall the Pinto car? If so, why? If not, why not? Keep the paper brief and to the point. Your assignment should be 2.5 pages, double spaced. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”