The topic should be related to American Government in general terms. This is POLS 1101, is just the introduction to Political Sciences, it means the paper doesn’t have to be too specific. You may pick any topic that relates to the materials covered by your course, and which are contemporary (no historical topics). For LTH Political Science courses, this will include: a. POLS 1101 American Government classes may pick any aspect of the US government structure, the Constitution or Constitutional issues, elections, media (as it relates to government), etc. You may pick a current political or Constitutional issue to research. Since this course also covers Georgia’s state government, you may narrow the focus to the state. You can write for example about: • The contrast between the two major political parties in the United States, • Compare the power of state government with federal government when dealing with issues like abortion, legalization of marijuana, immigration, gay marriage, etc. • Contrast the pluralist with the majoritarian model of democracy, • Explain the rol of media in politics. • How congress implement oversight in the Executive branch. • Explain the importance of the Federalist Paper N 10. They are only examples, you can craft more ideas checking on you textbook. Page requirements for the research paper is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 pages of actual text. Cover pages, bibliographies, and endnotes pages do not count toward the minimum page requirement. A minimum of 10 sources are needed for this assignment. You can use primary sources, such as court decisions, laws, statements from political figures, etc. The secondary sources should come from peer reviewed, academic journals or from law reviews, or from books. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”