Your organization, located in Manitoba, will be enhancing the group benefits plan offered to employees in two months by adding accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage and vision care coverage. The organization will pay 50% of the cost of the AD&D premiums and 50% of the cost of the vision care premiums, with the employees paying the other 50% of each premium. The Manager of Finance, Cheryl Hunt, has requested that you, as the Payroll Supervisor, prepare a communication for the employees, explaining how these new benefits will impact their net pay. Prepare your response (200 – 350 words) using your name, correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. You will be penalized if you are excessively over or under the suggested word count. Your response must be stated in your own words and should be based on the course material, your experiences, knowledge gained through the course and at least one external government resource. Any responses taken directly from the external government resource or course material will not be accepted. Information referenced from the government resource(s) and the course material must be cited. For example: if you are referencing the Canada Revenue Agency’s Employers’ Guide – Payroll Deductions and Remittances – T4001, state the URL where the information can be found, https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/t4001.html and the page number, if applicable if you are referencing the course material, state the course name, chapter and page number where the information can be found (for example, PF1, 1-1) ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”