Your first draft of the paper for the Course Project is due this week. For details, please review the Course Project Overview in the Introduction and Resources Module, and contact your instructor if you have any questions.
this is project you have to do it as part for each week this is the information
This Marketing Plan assignment gives you the opportunity to develop an integrated marketing strategy for a product or service of your choice. This activity will make the course “come alive” through application of the principles from the textbook, course materials, and discussions. Assignments such as this also help you develop business-oriented communication skills.
The development of this Marketing Plan is an integral part of the course. It will enable you to demonstrate a good understanding of a typical marketing problem through a clear identification of the problem and careful analysis, to implement steps that are sufficiently clear and detailed for effective execution, and to demonstrate how your plan would work. Developing the plan will require several weeks of research, critical analysis, critical thinking, and writing.
Remember ThisThe only way to do well on this project is to begin early and work on it consistently throughout the entire course.
Overview of Assignment
The MKTG525 Course Project is the creation of a strategic Marketing Plan (paper drafts and final version) and summary presentation.
Conduct research online or in the DeVry Library and write a strategic Marketing Plan following the steps below and summarize the plan in a presentation.
- Read Appendix 1 in your textbook to gain a thorough understanding of a strategic marketing plan and its component sections.
- Identify a company that has a portfolio of products and/or services that you regularly purchase or utilize, or in which you are otherwise interested.
- Recommend a new product or service to add to the company’s portfolio
- Conduct a Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- Conduct a SWOT analysis
- Conduct a market analysis
- Establish strategic objectives
- Identify issues in the marketing environments
- Recommend marketing activities and programs
- Establish a budget and determine BEP
- Recommend controls to monitor and measure success
- Capture the value of this assignment in a self-reflection.
Read the Paper and Presentation sections (below the Milestones section) for more information on these specific deliverables.
The Course Project has deliverables in Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8.
Remember ThisPlease maintain one working draft add to it throughout the course. So for each draft, resubmit the prior draft with any corrections recommended by your instructor, and add to it the current section.WEEKDELIVERABLEWeek 2
Marketing Plan, Draft 1
Your paper should include the following components:
- Portfolio Review
- Porter’s Five Forces
- SWOT Analysis
this is part 1 next week I will send you part 2