Psychology homework help Last week you submitted the first part of your case study, which involved writing an introductory paragraph about your chosen individual and finding an article in the Walden library to support your analysis of that person. You are now ready for the next phase of your Final Project. This week you will continue working on your project by applying the concepts you learned in Week 2 (Brain and Behavior; Sensation and Perception) and Week 3 (Learning and Memory) to your chosen case study. Your Assignment submission this week should include: 1. What you wrote about your chosen individual that you submitted in Week 2. 2. An explanation of how the concepts from the three major course topics apply to your chosen individual. Be sure to include information from the readings about brain and behavior, sensation and perception, learning and memory. Incorporate any feedback your Instructor provided to the summary of your individual last week. Your submission this week should be 3 to 5 pages in length. Refer to the Interactive Case Study media, Final Project Example document, and Final Project Template to guide your work. You will find these in this Week’s Learning Resources. Please remember that the Final Project Example document is just an example. You may not copy any text from this document for use in your own project. All writing in your project must be your own original work. Y our Assignment will be graded on the components below. Remember to refer to the required textbook readings from last week and this week to guide you. Also, each section needs source integration to support your comments. For more specific details refer to the Assignment Rubric located in the Course Information area. · Paragraph summarizing individual (5 points) · Application of information about Neuroscience and Behavior to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, what are some possible brain-based causes for your individual’s behavior? · Application of information about Sensation and Perception to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, how is your individual experiencing the world through their five senses? · Application of information about Learning and Memory to your chosen individual (20 points) For example, what examples of classical or operant conditioning do you see in your individual’s life? · Quality of writing (15 points) ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
We guarantee you 100% satisfaction with the following clauses:
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”