The evaluation of the patient’s condition is appropriate. I think that several aspects of your plan are very appropriate and supported by the evidence in practice. Antibiotics would not be clinically indicated at this time as well. In review of your prescriptions, what specific symptoms will the patient take Tylenol and ibuprofen? or are you wanting them to be taken around the clock vs. PRN? I noticed several times in your post that you referred to how physicians (or doctors) would care for a Michelle. I’m a little confused……and hoping you can provide me with some insight. What was the rationale for discussing the physician perspective? and is the standard of care different for an APRN? I’d like to know more about how you plan to manage the patient as the treating provider. Based on the patient’s presentation, how will you manage her in the clinic? What criteria both objective and subjective will enable you to determine if she is going home vs. to the ER? At what point would you decide she needs a referral to a higher level of care or to a specialist? Will there be any changes to managing her asthma at this time? I love that you noted her BP and have a forward thinking plan to address it. The use of the BP diary is great. When will she follow up with you to discuss her diary? How would you educate the patient that she should follow up sooner or go to the ER? What would you like her to know? Our goal is to provide an individualized plan of care for the patient in the case study that has EBP resources to support your clinical decisions as the treating NP. I will be eager to read your reply and the additional details you add to this plan based on Michelle’s acute illness. Discussion post supported by evidence from appropriate sources published within the last five years. Focus of journal articles represents a logical link between the article content and the case study information. In-text citations and full references are provided. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
We guarantee you 100% satisfaction with the following clauses:
- ~ Strict adherance to the provided instructions.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Scholarly, authoritative and peer reviewed resources use.
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion. It’s only you that can access your account with us using a username and a password.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”