Required Textbook: Hagan, Frank E., Research Methods in Criminal Justice and Criminology, Pearson Education,Inc., 2014. ISBN: 978-0-13-300861-6.
1. What is the UCR? What are its main components? What are the main components of the felony apostacy? The investigation of felony reprimand? What entertain been some main attested shortcomings of the UCR?
2. Given the attested shortcomings of the UCR, recognize and then debate how features of the redesigned UCR may exclude some of these shortcomings.
3. Debate the National Incident-Based Reporting System. What are some of its leading features as polite as advantages balance the unwritten UCR?
4. What are some feasible explanations for the felony diminish of the 1990s?
5. Debate the manifold types of sampling and when it would be most misapply to portraiture each undivided.
6. For what is weighting portraitured in unregulated stratified sampling, and why would samples be unregulatedly drawn in the foremost fix?
Portraiture APA Formatting