Structure your response around a strong thesis. Your thesis must be a unified argument that goes beyond simply listing qualities or general summaries of the authors’ positions. A complete thesis requires three elements: take a position on the question, make an arguable claim, and clarify that claim (why is the claim reasonable?) Use specific examples from the texts assigned in this course as evidence. While you should be as specific as possible with your evidence, direct quotation and citation are not necessary. 1. In Gorgias, Callicles argues that it is right that the strong dominate the weak. Agree or disagree with Callicles’ claim using at least Gorgias, Ajax the great from the Plays of Sophocles, and Epic of Gilgamesh to make your argument. 2. Do people change or do they become more the people they always were? Respond to the question using at least Gorgias, Ajax the great from the Plays of Sophocles, and Epic of Gilgamesh to make your argument. Please format the essay in a very structural way: First paragraph + thesis to answer the prompt directly Second paragraph start with a topic sentence to support the thesis and the body paragraph discusses about the first text (eg. Gorgias). Third and fourth will be similar to the second, besides using different texts to support the thesis. And the conclusion. So there will be 5 paragraphs in total. To respond two prompts, there will be 6 pages in total, so 3 pages for each prompt, following the same structure format. ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”