1. Using your knowledge of BITS, determine the functional dependencies that exist in the following table. After determining the functional dependencies, convert this table to an equivalent collection of tables that are in third normal form: Tasks (TaskID, Description, Category, Price, (OrderNum, OrderDate, ClientNum, ClientName, ConsltNum, LastName, FirstName, ScheduledDate, QuotedPrice)) 2. List the functional dependencies in the following table that concern invoicing (in application BITS is considering adding to its database), subject to the specified conditions. For a given invoice (identified by the InvoiceNum), there will be a single client. The client’s number, name, and complete address appear on the invoice, as does the date. Also, there may be several different tasks appearing on the invoice. For each task that appears, display the TaskID, description, category, and price. Assume that each client that requests a particular service task pays the same price. Convert this table to an equivalent collection of tables that are in third normal form: Invoice (InvoiceNum, ClientNum, LastName, FirstName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Date, (TaskID, Description, Category, Price)) 3. BITS wants to store information about the supervisors, including their supervisor number and the relationship to consultants. Supervisors can work with multiple consultants, but consultants only have one supervisor. In addition, supervisors specialize in working with clients in specific task categories. Using this information, convert the following unnormalized relation to fourth normal form: Consultant (ConsltNum, LastName, FirstName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Rate, (SupervisorNum, SupervisorName), (Tasks, Description, Category, Price, SupervisorNum)) 4. BITS is considering changing its business model so that many consultants can service one client and one consultant can represent many clients. Using this information, convert the following unnormalized relation to fourth normal form: Client (ClientNum, ClientName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Balance, CreditLimit, (ConsltNum, LastName, FirstName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Hours, Rate)) 5. Convert the following unnormalized relation to fourth normal form using the same requirements as in Question 4 (many consultants can represent one client, and one consultant can represent many clients): Consultant (ConsltNum, LastName, FirstName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Rate, (ClientNum, ClientName, Street, City, State, ZipCode, Balance, CreditLimit)) ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”