1. What is euthanasia? 2. A patient taking his or her own life with the aid of a physician is known as? a. Suicide b. Passive suicide c. Physician-assisted suicide d. Active euthanasia 3. Active euthanasia is? a. A positive act which causes death b. A crime in the united kingdom c. Active euthanasia can be voluntary, involuntary or non-voluntary d. All of the options are correct 4. Ethical arguments against medically assisted death includes? Choose ONLY one of the following otions a. Sanctity of life arguments b. Compromise of the fundamental relationship of trust between doctors and patients c. Slippery slope arguments d. All of the options are correct 5. Which of the following is an example of passive euthanasia? Choose ONLY one of the following options a. stopping the respirator pump b. giving too much morphine to a patient who is begging for a small dose c. suffocating the patient d. adjusting life support machines to interfere with heartbeat 6. At the family’s request, the doctor administered a higher dose of morphine that put his patient into a deep sleep he would not wake up from. Which form of euthanasia is this? Choose ONLY one of the following options a. terminal sedation b. advanced euthanasia c. assisted suicide d. mercy death 7. Can euthanasia be controlled? a. Yes b. No 8. Which one of the following states in the US to first pass a law allowing ‘Death with Dignity’? a. Michigan b. Oregon c. New Mexico d. New York 9. Which of the following is considered murder in all states? a. Voluntary euthanasia b. Non-voluntary euthanasia c. Involuntary euthanasia d. Active euthanasia 10. When a person has a disease that cannot be cured and is living in severe pain, do you think doctors should or should not be allowed by law to assist the patient to commit suicide if the patient requests it? a. They Should Be Allowed b. They should Be not Allowed ~~~For this or similar assignment papers~~~
Ordering & Making Payment
Click Order Now/Place and fill the form accordingly then click checkout to be directed to payment preview & payment page. Your payment(which updates the order from pending to in progress) is processed by an encrypted secure system . We accept PayPal, and all cards. No intrusion of personal data.
Writing & Communication Process
We facilitate live chats, messages, and emails where you can communicate with your writer or support to clarify or track order progress
Check your completed orders files section. Download and check if it meets requirement for approval. If any changes are needed, request a revision to be done.
- ~ Perfectly structured and formatted paper in step with the citation requested.
- ~ Both ENL and ESL writers for all model of students. Proofread, 0% grammar errors
- ~ Deadline policy; all papers are delivered hours before the set time in order to permit you to review it before submission.
- ~ We guarantee top quality original content research papers – the final copies are uploaded with their plagiarism reports showing 0% similarity index or your money back.
- ~ 100% privacy of all our customer’s personal and financial data – the payment system is encrypted thus your card data is kept safe from fraud and external intrusion.
“Welcome to the bishops of hope”